About four months ago I mentioned that we were having the Kim’s bathroom remodeled. Here we are 4 months later, and I’m still fixing problems the contractor left after ‘finishing the job’. The amount of time is my fault, but the amount of FAIL is his.
- Mis-installed light switch – works…sometimes
- Missing toilet gasket – flushing causes water explosions
- Sink drain kludged – washing hands leads to water on floor
- Tub fixtures not accessible
- Tub drain full of plaster/debris
So these guys were a pretty awful. It’s taking months for me to get around to fixing these issues, but at least when I’m finished everything will be done right.